▄    █ ♥ Mumtaz ♥ █    ▄  
╠ •HADEES E PAAK• ╣
"The Most Superior Way Of Asking For Forgiveness From Allah Is Sayydal Astigfar*!.."
--------------
 Mahfum-e-Hadees: - The Rasool’Allah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) Said
If Somebody Recites Sayydal Astigfar During The Day With Firm Faith In It And Dies On The Same Day Before The Evening, He Will Be From The People Of
Paradise And If Somebody Recites It At Night With Firm Faith In It And
Dies Before The Morning He Will Be From The People Of Paradise.

The
Rasool’Allah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) Said "The Most Superior Way Of Asking For Forgiveness From Allah Is

Allahumma Anta Rabbi La Ilaha Illa Anta,
Khalaqtani Wa Ana Abduka,
Wa Ana 'Ala Ahdika Wa Wa'dika Mastata'tu,
Awuzu Bika Min Sharri Ma Sana'tu,
Abu'u Laka Bini'matika 'Alaiya,
Wa Abu'u Bizambi
Fagfirli Fa Innahu La Yagfiru-Az-Zunuba Illa Anta.

---------------------
Translation: O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be
worshiped except You, You created me and I am Your servant
and I abide to Your covenant and promise [to honor it] as best I can,
I take refuge in You from the evil of which I committed.
I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin,
so forgive me, for verily none can forgive sins except You.
– (Sahih Bukhari, Book 75, Hadith 318)
*~*--۩۞۩----Mumtaz Parveen-----۩۞۩---*~*- 
●▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬●

0 comments:

Post a Comment